LAURENCE NICHOLSON MCMA, MIAHT
Intnl.DIP.Dist (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy); Intnl.DIP.Dist (Life Coaching); Intnl.DIP.Dist (Criminal Psychology); Intnl.DIP.Dist (Reiki 1 & 2)
Silver Member of The International Alliance of Holistic Therapists (IAHT)
Member of the Complementary Medical Association (CMA)
It is not just qualification and training that I bring to my clients, but the experience of overcoming a lifetime of challenges including a troubled younger life, manic depression, 30 years of high stress corporate pressures, nervous breakdown, family struggles, divorce, child custody battles, financial problems and bad life choices, but this is not what ultimately defines us unless we let it.
I found my personal help late in life but quickly realised that whilst I had excellent coaching and psychological help to overcome my own issues, actually having sat on 'the other side of the table' gives me a deeper insight into actually what my clients are experiencing.
Holding Diplomas all at 'Distinction' grade in Life Coaching, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Criminal Psychology, and Reiki 1 & 2, currently undergoing the NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Counselling Skills (600/0727/8), as well as having been trained in Corporate Coaching and Mentoring, Behavioural Analysis and to expert level in Non-Verbal Communication Detection and Analysis, my business education and experience as a consultant in procurement, finance, law, information technology, organisational change and executive management, combines with my life experiences and numerous culturally immersive experiences whilst working and/or living in over 14 Countries around the world, to provide what my clients consider a unique appreciation of their individual circumstances.
WELCOME. ABOUT ME...
If you have ever wondered why other people seem to 'get all the luck' or have seemingly happy lives, and why you feel you are drifting through life with no real direction or constantly looking after others without a thought for yourself, Life Coaching can help establish a better balance and can:
- Help build confidence
- Overcome blocks to success
- Achive goals, and
- Improve your quality of life
I do this through a combination of techniques and tools including:
- Life and Corporate Coaching
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Re-alignment
- Psychological Assessment and Cognitive Adjustment
These techniques help to promote:
- Cognitive Self-Healing and Thought Re-Alignment (ways to learn how to continue your change journey)
- Life Lessons (are you learning from your experiences?)
- Character Realisation (understanding who you are)
- Alternate Thinking (a fresh way to look at your choices)
- Positive Re-enforcement (identifying and re-confirming your strengths to aid confidence)
- Stress Management (are you letting stress direct your moods and choices?)
- Anger Management (techniques for avoiding destructive responses)
Please contact me today to arrange an initial free assessment discussion and check out my Facebook page and my blog for useful hints and tips.
Listen to the latest Blog PodCast here.
Don't miss these useful suggestions to a healthier life